Tuesday, February 23, 2016

The Fishing Comp by Elly



Hi everyone, this blog is about a story that I wrote about a fishing comp that I went to. It was fun and i enjoyed it πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š :]

The Fishing Comp


On Saturday I went to my Grandads house with my dad and my brothers we stand there for the night. The next morning we had to get up at 6:00. We had breakfast then we went to the boat ramp to go fishing. We got our tickets then we got in the boat. The first fish we got was my brothers fish. It was a nice big gurnard. Then I nearly got a kawhai but it got of the line. When we were about to get it in the boat then we keep getting baby snapper that we had to chuck back in the water. Then my dad nearly got a gurnard but it got away. When we went back we won a whole lot of prizes like fishing stuff and some other stuff.

The End 

by Elly

No comments:

Post a Comment